~~ Larry ~~
- What is your name? - Larry
- What is your League ID? - Mrcoffee4
- Where do you live? - Weirton, West Virginia
- How old are you? - 61
- When is your birthday? - September 16
- Tell us about your family. - I have a wife, two daughters and two grandsons. My wife's name is Barb. She is a beautiful lady with the biggest heart you can imagine. She would do anything for you. She has to be amazing to put up with me for 40 years! My daughters are just like their mother - loving and caring. My oldest grandson is Pap's Boy. He was there for me every step of the way when I had my stroke. He said, "Pap, if you need anything, I'll get it for you." and he's only 10 years old. My youngest grandson is 3 and he is with me all the time. He says, "Pap, mow grass. I want to help you." I had a nurse coming by and she called him a cutie pie. He looked at her and said, "I not cutie pie, you are." Every time she leaves, he yells, "Cutie pie!"
- What are your hobbies? - I like to bowl and do wood work.
- What is your favorite food? - Hash browns, eggs and bacon.
- What is your favorite music? - Country.
- What is your favorite color? - Blue.
- What is your favorite TV show? - Westerns with John Wayne.
- What is your favorite movie? - Grease
- Tell us something about yourself that we probably don't know. - There is nothing more important to me than my family and friends. If anyone messes with them, then shame on you.
- What is your favorite euchre game? - Dealers Call
- Why is JHF the league for you? - I have known most of you for a very long time. You all are like family to me. You are a special group that shows your love to each and everyone of us in the league. When a new person joins, everyone welcomes them and helps in any way they can. You all are just a special group of people. I feel I have been blessed to know you all. Thank you for being great friends. Love you all, your friend - Larry.